Galaxy Note 5
As usual, we are the first in the world to be able to unlock the brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 5 from Samsung. This phone is absolutely beautiful, and many of our staff members already have it and use it daily.
Back to the subject of unlocking!
Yes, we unlock the Galaxy Note 4 on ALL networks including Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Koodo, Virgin, Wind and Mobilicity.
All of our codes are delivered in LESS than 24 hours. Our average processing time is 6 hours.
How to unlock the Galaxy Note 5:
- You will need an unlock code (If you don’t have one you can purchase it: Click Here)
- Turn off the phone.
- Insert an unsupported SIM card.
- An unsupported SIM card is any SIM card other than the original one.
- Example: Any SIM card other than Rogers.
- The phone will prompt you asking for a SIM unlock PIN.
- Enter the unlock code and push OK.