LG Optimus Lg
How to unlock the LG Optimus L9:
- You will need an unlock code (If you don’t have one you can purchase it: Click Here)
- Turn off the phone.
- Insert an unsupported SIM card.
- An unsupported SIM card is any SIM card other than the original one.
- Example: Any SIM card other than Rogers.
- The phone will prompt you asking for a SIM unlock PIN.
- Enter the unlock code and push OK.
Phone didn’t ask for a code?
- Simply go into the dial pad
- Dial: 2945#*769#
- Click on Network Unlock
- Enter your unlock code.