Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge
As usual, we are the first in the world to be able to unlock the brand new Samsung Galaxy S7 from Samsung. This phone is absolutely beautiful!
The phone will be announced on Feb 21, 2016 at Mobile World Congress in Barcellona.
Back to the subject of unlocking!
Yes, we unlock the Galaxy Note 4 on ALL networks including Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Koodo, Virgin, Wind and Mobilicity.
All of our codes are delivered in LESS than 24 hours. Our average processing time is 6 hours.
How to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S7 / Galaxy S7 Edge:
- You will need an unlock code (If you don’t have one you can purchase it: Click Here)
- Turn off the phone.
- Insert an unsupported SIM card.
- An unsupported SIM card is any SIM card other than the original one.
- Example: Any SIM card other than Rogers.
- The phone will prompt you asking for a SIM unlock PIN.
- Enter the unlock code and push OK.
Watch our video!
How to purchase a code?
Simply click on “Buy My Code“
Fill out the information required, and your code will be emailed to you in lightning speed!