Samsung Galaxy S6
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge:
- You will need an unlock code (If you don’t have one you can purchase it: Click Here)
- Turn off the phone.
- Insert an unsupported SIM card.
- An unsupported SIM card is any SIM card other than the original one.
- Example: Any SIM card other than Rogers.
- The phone will prompt you asking for a SIM unlock PIN.
- Enter the unlock code and push OK.
How to purchase a code?
Simply click on “Buy My Code“
Fill out the information required, and your code will be emailed to you in lightning speed!
With our 100% unlock guarantee, you can’t go wrong!
Chat live with us (bottom right of this page)
Call us: 1 (800) 419-8498