Samsung Galaxy S5
Providers: Telus / Koodo
Cost to unlock: $19.99
Processing time: 8-12 Hours
How to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S5:
- You will need an unlock code (If you don’t have one you can purchase it: Click Here)
- Turn off the phone.
- Insert an unsupported SIM card.
- An unsupported SIM card is any SIM card other than the original one.
- Example: Any SIM card other than Telus OR Koodo.
- This is the only way to unlock the phone.
- The phone will prompt you asking for a SIM Network unlock PIN.
- Enter the unlock code and push OK.
Please make sure you NEVER enter an unlock code that does not belong to your phone. Finding a code online will NOT work, you need the exact code for the exact imei. Entering the wrong code will cause you to Permanently lock your phone to the network.
How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5
How to purchase a code?
Simply click on “Buy My Code“
Fill out the information required, and your code will be emailed to you in lightning speed!
With our 100% unlock guarantee, you can’t go wrong!
Chat live with us (bottom right of this page)
Call us: 1 (800) 419-8498