Genshin Impact has some new news circling around on Thursday, March 26. There were many leaks concerning a character called Yanfei. They also revealed the latest region of the game, Inazuma.
The Electro Traveler
According to DualShockers, the new leaks about version 1.5 might excite a large number of fans. The game elements are Pyro, Geo, Dendro, Cryo, Electro, Anemo, and Hydro; Travelers can only use Anemo or Geo.
However, that could be about to change soon. A new leak from credible Genshin leaker Lumie indicates that Electro Traveler might be coming to the game pretty soon.
A very short sneak peak at what the Electro Travelers will look like.
Their abilities are not done yet, and so I can only show the character screen.#GenshinImpact #原神 #Lumine #Aether pic.twitter.com/YfOnLtimCU
— Lumie (@lumie_lumie) March 25, 2021
As of now, it is unclear when this character will be added to the game. Some believe that Yanfei could be included with the Inazuma 1.6 update. This addition will likely be released in 2.0 since Chasm has been delayed. Nevertheless, the release date may be delayed even beyond that. For the time being.
Yanfei (Feiyan) Skills and Update Leaks
The Venti rerun banner and the Windblume Festival were just added to the Genshin Impact update 1.5. However, the upcoming 1.5 version has already been subject to several leaks. Following some leaks regarding update 1.5, here is a list of skills and abilities for Yanfei and Feiyan in Genshin Impact. According to HITC, AE Entropy, a commonly known Impact leaker, has revealed the character’s voice actor and some information about their stats and abilities.
This post is speculation.
From a 1.5 beta Chinese preload there is mineable Chinese audio and a file diff. From these and translating the transcriptions of the audio via https://t.co/AXuHr99SFV it would suggest 1.5 will add Eula Cryo/Claymore/Mondstadt and Feiyan Pyro/Cata/Liyue pic.twitter.com/5AQ0v2m3nD
— AE Entropy (@AeEntropy) March 14, 2021
As a result of these skills and abilities, Yanfei/Feiyan appears to be a four-star Pyro character in Genshin Impact and a catalyzed user.
According to HITC, here is some more information about her:
- Her title is “Liyue’s legal adviser,” and she is regarded as “a brilliant young lady whose veins flow with mixed blood of an illuminated beast.”
- Her normal attacks shoot fireballs that deal up to three counts of Pyro DMG, and slaying a foe rewards Yanfei with a Scarlet Seal.
- Yanfei consumes all of her stamina and Scarlet Seals before dealing AoE Pyro DMG to her enemies.
- Furthermore, she also can plunge from mid-air, causing asymmetrical Pryo DMG to be dealt with when impacting the ground.
- She has an elemental skill, Signed Edict, that summons blistering flames to deal AoE Pyro DMG. Opponents damaged by these flames will reward her with maximum quantities of Scarlet Seals.
- Her elemental skill is Done Deal, a spray of intense flames that rush at nearby opponents. This deal AoE DMG while activating the maximum number of Scarlet Seals and granting Yanfei Brilliance.
- Brilliance is a spell that grants her the Scarlet Seal at regular intervals. It also increases the damage she deals with charged attacks.
Inazuma Region is soon to come
Inazuma is one of Teyvat’s seven regions and the region. Just like Mondstadt is based on western medieval Europe, and Liyue is based on China, Inazuma is based on Japan.
It’ll be an island region located somewhere east of Liyue Harbor on the world map. The main story-wise, Inazuma is currently the next destination of the Traveler and Act II of the Teyvat story.
DualShockers mentioned that miHoYo had not published a release date for Inazuma yet. However, you will soon be likely to hear about a release date estimate very soon.
As of now, the game has been updated every six weeks. Assuming that the update schedule does not change, it will be at least June 9 by the time Inazuma is released.
This article is owned by Tech Times
Written by Lionell Moore
ⓒ 2021 TECHTIMES.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.